home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, August 20, 2012

So sorry I was MIA!


Hello friends,

     I am so very sorry that I have been MIA. I was actually hospitalized for 9 days with high blood pressure and an pneumonia. This all happened just days after my family had gotten here from Pennsylvania and the moving truck with all my stuff! Needless to say, I just got home Friday and I have so much I need to catch up on. I apologize if I've been absent on your blogs but I am home now so I will be visiting your blogs again. I also would like to say that my YNS giveaway is going to be postponed for a later post as there were only 2 commentors and I would have needed at least 10 to give away the cute stamp. So keep your eyes out for that. As I have said I have a ton of catching up to do and I need to get into my craft room and get crafty for upcoming design team challenges. I look forward to visiting your blogs!

Have a wonderful day!







4 comments:

  1. Hello Joann. I am sorry to read that you needed to be hospitalized. I did miss your creative vibe. I am happy to read that you are back on the mend. I look forward to seeing your next creative project when you are feeling better. All the best to your and your family.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. hope you get back to 100% soon. sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo Sorry to hear you were in the hospital,glad you"re back home and feeling better. Take care and sending hugs and prayers your way.
    Lots of love
    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~