home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, May 6, 2016

FFC #137 "Anything Goes"


Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!!


 This week's Challenge:
"Anything Goes"
Create a card, layout or project with
this week's theme!

Our Sponsor this week is:
Sami Stamps
  The winner will win a $12 gift voucher to the Sami Stamps Store!

 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, May 06th 12:00AM

Ends:  Friday, May 13th   6:00PM
(Eastern time)

Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:
Team B
Here is what I created using the "Blossom Girl" digital stamp
  
So for my card today, I wanted lots of layers. All of my solid cardstock is from Recollections and the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. The image was printed on some Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored in using copics. I added some depth and design to her gown and added some gold stickles for some sparkle. The cluster in the top right hand corner was created using washi tapes and stitched circle dies from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment "Hello" and the birdie are stickers that I had in my stash. To finish off the card I adhered some gorgeous flowers from Prima and Recollections. I thought it still needed a little something So I added a butterfly sticker and some skittles. I also finished off the inside of the card, keeping with the theme of the washi banners and butterfly.
I hope you like it! Here are a couple more photos.
  

I would like to add my card in the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet #137
Inspiration Destination #84
4 Crafty Chicks #297
Hanna & Friends #247
Crafting with an Attitude #15


Joyce 

AJ 






What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 13th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 16th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and coloring. I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a gorgeous card, Jo!! The image is absolutely beautiful!! The layers and details are fabulous!! This is stunning my friend!! All of the DT projects are beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely challenge and beautiful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful my friend!!Love the pretty Prima flowers and super fun layers! Stunning my friend!!
    Wonderful DT creations as well.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love all the fabulous images!! Thank you for the great inspiration!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan's - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT cards and creations. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! She is just beautiful Jo! I love the gorgeous colors and fabulous details! Great job by the DT!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Jo!! I love the color combo you chose and all your stunning flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impossible to link up. Can't be expired already? Challenge just started. Anyways my link is here: http://bettandshobbykrok.blogspot.no/2016/05/conie-fong-facebook-challenge-bella.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adding here again: http://bettandshobbykrok.blogspot.no/2016/05/girl-with-icecream-sweet-escape-gdt.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of amazing Inspiration! Love seeing all the DT Projects! And Happy I can finally play along for a change! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~