home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, August 19, 2016

FFC #152 'Anything Goes'!


Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!!
Today is also a very special day here in my home. My daughter Gianna turns 13 today! An official teenager!! I am really feeling quite emotional to be honest. I have been through this before with my son (now almost 23), but this time around, it is harder. I believe it is harder because I know that she is my baby, the last child I will ever have. The years continue to fly by and she is getting older and before I know it, she'll be 18, off to college and flying the coop. I do not even want to think about being an empty nester and yet, that can happen in just 5 short years. Oh the emotions!!! Tears are falling my friends... I want my baby to stay small...please say some prayers for me today that I don't continue to cry through the day. I don't want to ruin her party. Here is a picture of my beautiful Gia.


 This week's Challenge:
"Anything Goes"
Create a card, layout or project of your choice!

Our Sponsors this week are:
  The winner will win a stamp set and a 6x6 paper pad of their choice!
AND
Di's Digis
The winner will win a $12 voucher to the Di's online shop!
 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, August 19th 12:00AM

   Ends:  Friday, August 26th    6:00PM
(Eastern time)

Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:

TEAM A


Tina 





What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until August 26th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of August 29th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!



19 comments:

  1. Like the variety of the DT creations for a wonderful Anything Goes challenge. Have a Bee-utiful day from Central TX!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday to Gia!! I hope she has a wonderful day!! Tears are okay...happy ones that she's growing into a beautiful young woman!! I hope her day is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you're still a young, beautiful girl yourself! I can see where Gia gets her looks from! Hang in there Mom ... but do enjoy every minute you can with them ... time does have a habit of FLYING BY! Ask me how I know! LOL (my baby will be {gulp} 47 this year! LOL So dry those tears and give her a super big hug from me for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge.

    Enjoy the party, Jo. No crying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is so beautiful (I think she looks like her Mom) happy birthday to you...is she 13 or 18 cause I read you wrote 13 and 18 Years old sorry if I am wrong but happy happy birthday sweet little lady..my big son is 12 and I feel I cant hugs him again..I only can hug my little boy he is 9 and still love to cuddle with his mom and he join your challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge Jo - your daughter is beautiful - I understand your emotional pain - my Grand-daughter is graduating after this school year ends - seems like yesterday I was watching her being born - time goes quickly - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy birthday to your sweet baby girl! Gianna is beautiful~I hope she has a fantastic day celebrating! I was a little sad when my kids hit the teenage years to but just enjoy and take it all in. It goes so fast and I have so many happy years of just seeing, watching them grow into such amazing adults and now parents. So fun to see where life takes them~don't be sad my friend~so many wonderful moments ahead of her to!!!
    Big HUGS,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your daughter Gianna!! Hope she had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy Birthday Gianna!! I hope your day is as special as you are!!
    Wonderful DT inspiration!!
    Sending my hugs to you Joann!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just found you, so this is my first entry! Fabulous makes from the DT, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They grow up fast. My daughter is working on her Master's in Art Animation and this past wk she was offered a paid intern job at a company for an Animation/Gaming position. I'm glad to have her living at home since she was away at college for 4 yrs at Kansas City Art Institute in KC, MO where she rcvd a BA in Art Animation & a BA in Art History. Have a Bee-utiful day from Central TX!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs and prayers to you, Jo! Hope you're feeling better! Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl, Gia! They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for another fun challenge! Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! I know how you are feeling. My daughters are grown, my oldest has 5 kids the oldest is 21(I can't believe it! My youngest has a beautiful 1 year old daughter who is growing fast! Your sad because your baby is growing up but happy to see her grow into a beautiful young lady.
    I hope you are doing well. Sending Blessing your way!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely DT work and I hope your daugher had a fab birthday

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~