home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, September 30, 2016

Dreamcatching a new release with Little Blue Button Stamps!

This is my 2nd Post today...

Little Blue Button Stamps




Hello sweet friends! 
Welcome to another Fun Friday! I hope you had a wonderful week and hopefully ready to get a jump start on gathering fun ideas and inspiration for all your crafty projects this weekend! With that being said, let's get right to it!!!

New October Release
Ya know, I say this every release that comes out but this release is awesome! You have to check out October's new release. Again, there is something there for everyone! And I couldn't wait to work with this sweet image, Dreamcatcher 3. 

So I decided to make a few note cards for a friend who is having a ladies spa and rejuvenation day. She is inviting just a couple of her friends to a day spa and I though this image was perfect! What better thing to do than to get that massage and relax for awhile while daydreaming! This dreamcatcher is perfect for calm, peace and tranquility.


These cards are very CAS and I love how they turned out! The image was printed onto some Canson watercolor paper and colored in using my Kuretake clean color real brush markers. I wanted the feathers to have an ombre look to them so I chose 2 colors from each color family to work with. The wording above the image,
"love, peace, calm" is the exact reason why I thought this would be perfect for my friend's spa day. I mounted the image onto a color coordinating piece of cardstock and adhered that to a 4x4 white card base. I left the insides blank as my friend will be filling them out to send to her lady friends. Here are some close ups and on some of them, the watercolor went outside the lines a lil bit but that is okay to me because that just shows that this is handmade. :)
  
   



Please make sure to stop by the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog to see what my design team sisters have created for you and to see the other new digital stamps from October's new release. If you want to purchase "Dreamcatcher 3" or any other stamp you may have been eyeing up, just go visit the LBBS Store.  Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!! 



10 comments:

  1. Amazing image and wonderful cards.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Jo! Love the different colour versions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! Love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just stunning!! I love the wonderful colors and image! Such an awesome idea!! Beautifully done my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job. Love that ombre look. TFS your awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all beautiful Jo! Wonderful colors and fabulous image!
    Have a wonderful day~hope you are well my friend! Trying to play catch up now that we are back from vacation...hard to get back in the swing of things,lol!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love these cards! great job!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my sweet friend!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! I wanted to leave a comment on each one but blogger has decided I'm a spammer and I have to go through the click on "not a robot" button and the picture captcha. Ugh. So I'm sorry I can't comment on each post so I had to pick one and I just love these gorgeous dreamcatchers!! You colored them so beautifully!! I love each one!!

    I hope you are doing well and not affected by the hurricane. Thinking of you my friend. Have a wonderful evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful set of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~